RARE COLLECTIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS
For the past thirteen years, Dry Creek Kitchen has been curating and cultivating an impressive collection of Sonoma County prized wines. Building upon relationships developed with area winemakers, the list now contains the following critically acclaimed selections, horizontals, and verticals:
- Horizontals of single vineyard field blends from Ravenswood from the mid-90s—Purchased directly from the cellar of Joel Peterson
- Vertical of Littorai’s Pivot Vineyard—The vineyard Ted Lemon personally planted and farms bio-dynamically.
- Verticals of A. Rafanelli’s Terrace Select going back to 1998—A single Cabernet block on the historic Dry Creek Valley Estate
- Magnums of Williams Selyem Allen Vineyard—The first vineyard they made Pinot Noir from, dating back to 1991
- Multiple selections from ‘Grand Cru’ vineyards like Heintz, Gap’s Crown and Hirsch
- Three pages dedicated to ‘unusual’ white and red grape varieties, such as Friulano and Schioppetino--Many of these wines are small lots, purchased directly from the winemaker and not distributed via any market channels